Saturday, September 25, 2010

Some Music

First, welcome to my blog. Since I am constantly finding music that I have never heard before, I have decided to keep a blog in which I will try to introduce one artist or song that I.....and hopefully you too have not heard. Like it or hate it, the point is to be exposed to new music. I urge you to listen to the music (I will try to put in a link to the music when possible) and even comment if you want!.....suggestions for similar bands or songs are always appreciated too.

I will start today with a band I found on Youtube. The Protomen is an amazing band based on the chronicles of the Megaman video game series. Yes, this band is based on a video game. Feel free to comment on the song!





5 comments:

  1. haha I love this song! It's sounds so superheroish. Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog dude
    dmaynenet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Protomen are AWESOME. Love this band.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to see the Protomen live, but the show was oversold. Kinda disappointing.

    ReplyDelete